Blackline – The definition for precision
The AKE blackline router bits are part of the latest generation of DP shank cutters. „blackline“ not only stands for the colour design, but for a tool that always keeps one eye on the balance between cost and benefit. When developing this product line stability and long service life had been the main factors of influence. A technically demanding, high-quality DP entry-level model is thus available for processing abrasive types of material (chip board / MDF etc.).
With blackline sizing, grooving, jointing and rebating becomes mere child’s play. All conventional panel materials both with and without coating as well as thermosetting plastics can be processed on stationary machines, with and without tool changer.
Thanks to the DP boring tip you profit from an increased tool life for grooving and boring. Moreover, the extremely precise shank tolerances with Z1 for collet chucks and Z2 for thermal shrinking and the higher DP-tipping ensure more cutting meters and one additional re-grinding cycle. Even with the small diameter of 8 mm a rigid, break-proof tool body is guaranteed.
The advantages may be….
- For processing panel material and thermosetting material
- Extremely precise shank tolerances
- Suitable for thermal shrinking as well
- Long tool life
… summarised as follows
- More cutting meters and additional re-grinding cycle
- Rigid and break-proof, even with small diameters
- DP knives with axial angle and divided cut, with internal thread in the shank