Highest quality for the craftsman and DIY
For 50 years, AKE has stood for quality tools for industrial use. With our blueline range, tradespeople and ambitious DIY enthusiasts can now also benefit from our many years of experience with demanding tools.
The blueline cutting tool range is manufactured in accordance with tried-and-tested A|K|E standards. The areas of application for this range are softwood, hardwood and precious woods, aluminium, soft iron, non-ferrous metals, cement fibre boards, plastic and acrylic glass.
Circular saw blades in the blueline program:
- Circular saw blades for window milling machines (like Lamello and BEPo)
- Slot cutter for lamellas (like Lamello, also for P-system)
- Many new special designs for Festool, Mafell, Hilti, Makita
- Circular saw blades for drum saws up to D750
- Hand-held circular saws in robust construction saw design
- Larger selection of sandwich, dry-cut and cross-cut circular saw blades